What is it?
Canibidiol (CBD) is the main element in the canibinoid system. The canibinoid system was discovered in the 1980's. It is in all mammals and is responsible for blending the nervous system with the endocrine system to create homeostasis. We experience this as a sense of well being. This sense of well being is due to the healing quality found in CBD.
What is it used for?
Conditions that seem to respond well to CBD:
- Nerve Pain
- Digestive Problems
- Arthritis Pain
- Muscle Aches
A growing body of scientific evidence and controlled studies are supporting CBD's health related properties, including:
- Antioxidant properties on par with or greater than Vitamins A, C, and E.
- Calming qualities similar to melatonin and magnesium and ability to support mood, sleep and brain health.
- Ability to help promote metabolic wellness similar to cinnamon extract or chromium.
- Healthy inflammation response support
- Broad spectrum nutrition: rich not only in phytocannabinoids, but also fatty acids, terpenes, plant-derived sterols, chlorophyll and naturally occurring Vitamin E.
How to use it:
This product is 500 mg / 1/2 oz. This is a high concentration. Shake well. Start with 1/2 dropper, under the tongue for one minute, morning, noon and bedtime. If the results you desire are not achieved within 2-3 days, increase the dosage to a full dropper. Continue to increase the dosage by 1/2 dropper until the desired results are met.
Most results are achieved using the 1/2 dropper dosage and within the first day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.